San Juan County Sheriff's Office is seeking information regarding the whereabouts of Eric Arthur Kulp - (AKA Tubbs) in connection with a death investigation. He is 6 feet tall, weighs 260 pounds. His eyes are blue and his hair is white/red. Recent information indicates that he has been in the Bellingham to Glacier area.
Please contact Detective Buchanan at 360.378.4151.
The body of Kulp's wife, Abigail Finney, was found on their property on Shaw Island on April 5, 2018.
- Bail set at $1.25 million for Kulp
- Kulp to appear in court May 18 to face charges of 2nd-degree murder
- Update: Charges of unlawful imprisonment drawn up against Kulp
- Prelim hearing for Kulp delayed due to hospitalization; Finney died in November 2017
- Injured Kulp taken into custody in Skagit County
- Fundraiser for final expenses for Abigail Finney
First of all I am sharing it with my pals and relatives on social networking web sites, as the records is certainly very useful and content material rich too. Keep sharing your top notch and valuable thoughts on such subjects. Actually I didn't count on such a topic and points right here. Much wondered once I get admission to it. I am impressed through the nice of statistics on this precise assets . I am positive I will visit this area again soon. All Data to your Article is complete and Informative. It includes such a lot of facts.Report