Hi there. I’m Pixel. My New Year’s Resolutions? Well, all right. Since you asked, here they are:
- I will spend more time working on my memoir, entitled, “Pixel-Cat, Queen of Everything, Including You. And your dumb Dog”.
- I will practice Yoga at least three times a week.
- I will make more time for arts and crafts.
- I will stop judging cats who are less-attractive than me. (Just kidding. I’m going to keep doing that.)
- I will find a new family to love.
What are your new year’s resolutions?
For more information about dogs and cats waiting to be adopted visit the Friday Harbor Animal Shelter website or call 360.378-2158.