The 4-H annual livestock auction took place Saturday afternoon on the last day of the 2017 San Juan County Fair. Hogs, chickens, rabbits, steer and some very expensive eggs were among the auction items. The 4-H members raise the animals all year, sell them at the auction and use the funds for college.
The tiny pygmy baby goats drew plenty of attention. Matt Pranger photos
Dozens of goats, cows, steer, rabbits, chickens and sheep could be viewed in the barns. Including the popular pygmy goats.
- Racing contraptions compete in Zucchini 500
- Town team wins Fair Feud at the 2017 San Juan County Fair
- Quilts, scarecrows and hive, Oh My
- Island Loop Run: Kelly and Liguori first man and woman across the finish line
- Islanders model their Trashion Fashion
- Horse games at the 2017 San Juan County Fair - slideshow
- Variety of musical acts to perform at the Fair
- Scarecrow Contest Returns to the Fair