The ever-popular Scarecrows return to the Fair this year. Do you have a scarecrow you'd like to submit? Check out the entry guidelines (size requirements, etc) on the Fair website.
To enter bring your scarecrow to the Fair Office between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday, August 15 (Entry Day). Your scarecrow will be assigned a place on grounds.
Judging will be people's choice and people can vote at any of the six Information Kiosks located around the Fair in the following categories; "Most Creative", "Best Recycled", "Best Themed", "Best Traditional"!
Have a question about your Scarecrow entry? Call the Fair Office 360-378-4310 or email [email protected]
- Racing contraptions compete in Zucchini 500
- Town team wins Fair Feud at the 2017 San Juan County Fair
- Slideshow: Livestock Auction, animal exhibits
- Quilts, scarecrows and hive, Oh My
- Island Loop Run: Kelly and Liguori first man and woman across the finish line
- Islanders model their Trashion Fashion
- Horse games at the 2017 San Juan County Fair - slideshow
- Variety of musical acts to perform at the Fair