Recent real estate transactions in San Juan County include:
MARCH 19, 2018
Gail and Michael Williamson of Seattle sold Bayshore County Road #134 on Lopez Island to trustees William and Katherine Kreager of Seattle for $52,481.
MARCH 16, 2018
The state Department of Natural Resources of Olympia sold property next to Odlin County Park referred to as "Odln South" on Lopez Island to SJC for $194,000.
Dougherty Family Limited Partnership of Renton sold Lot C Dougherty Lane on San Juan Island to Michael and Osha Breez of Friday Harbor for $316,000.
Trustees David and Penelope Woodall sold Lot 2 at Cape San Juan on San Juan Island to Timothy Judkins for $105,000.
MARCH 15, 2018
Upshift LLC of Eastsound sold 178 Lover’s Lane, #A205 on Orcas Island to Jodi Spurlock of Eastsound for $96,000.
MARCH 14, 2018
Kay Kammerzell and Arnold Klaus of Friday Harbor sold 247 Blake Way on San Juan Island to David and Karin Wells of Friday Harbor for $600,000.
MARCH 13, 2018
Yancy Beratlis of Friday Harbor sold 520 Spruce Street on San Juan Island to Casey and Yon Su Lee of Friday Harbor for $335,000.
MARCH 12, 2018
Enn and Cynthia Mikk of Everett sold Lot 10, Driftwood Shores on Henry Island to Rodney and Patricia Bishop; Jakob Bishop, Morgan Bishop of Kent for $320,000.
MARCH 9, 2018
Jacob Betcher of Friday Harbor sold 245 Price Street on San Juan Island to Timothy and Roberta Stringer of Friday Harbor for $375,000.
Trustee Elsie Silkiss of Lopez Island sold 371 Hodgson Road on Lopez Island to Brian Goff and Colleen Carroll of Lopez Island for $450,000.
Kennethh Molitor of Anacortes sold 65 Parks Bay Drive on Shaw Island to Zachary and Caroline Crosby of Spring Texas for $460,000.
MARCH 8, 2018
Trustees Donald Sommppi and Jill Warren solf 230 B Street, Unit 203 on San Juan Island to CHC, LLC of Friday Harbor for $325,000.
Vacation Holdings, LLC of Eastsound sold 445 Lindsay Way on Orcas Island to Jason and Bianca Graczyk of Seattle for $800,000.
Jonathan White and Donna Laslo of Orcas Island sold property on Marilee Lane on Orcas Island to Kimberly and David Griffin for $375,000.
Madson Family Revocable Trust of Albany, Oregon sold 692 Cape Drive on San Juan Island to Kim Jumecka and Teresa Smith for $333,000.
MARCH 7, 2018
David and Kimberly Griffin of Eastsound sold 380 Shooting Star on Orcas Island to Orcas Sound, LLC of Eastsound for $525,000.
Susan Scott of Seattle wold 133 Crescent Beach Drive on Orcas Island to Frank and Judith Pet of Seattle for $800,000.
MARCH 5, 2018
Roberta D’Alba and Daron Green of Sammamish sold 620 Warbass Way #10 on San Juan Island to Craig and Linda Goring for $48,000 (assignment of sublease).
Kitrina Bryand of Seattle sold 764 Eliza Road on Lopez Island to 3A, LLC of Leavenworth for $635,000.
MARCH 2, 2018
Trustee Elizabeth Lentz of Monrovia, California sold property on Prohaska Road on San Juan Island to Ihlya Biological Reserve of Friday Harbor for $300,000.
Timothy and Deborah Daniles of Friday Harbor sold 250 Tucker Avenue Unit 36 on San Juan Island to Zachary and Marina Wenner of Friday Harbor for $86,000.
Orcas Island Historical Society of Eastsound sold 129 Jensen Road on Orcas Island to Benjamin Luna and Vasiliky Roumel of Eastsound for $480,000.
- Real Estate Transactions in the San Juan Islands October 1-22
- Real Estate Transactions in the San Juan Islands Sept 15-30, 2018
- Real Estate Transactions in the San Juan Islands August 31-September 14
- Recent Real Estate Transactions in the San Juan Islands August 7-29
- Real Estate Sales in the San Juan Islands July 23-August 6
- Real Estate Sales in the San Juan Islands July 6-23
- Real Estate Sales in the San Juan Islands July 1-8
- Real Estate Transactions in the San Juan Islands June 21-29
- Recent Real Estate Transactions in the San Juan Islands May 16-31, 2018: $7 million property sold to Oprah?
- Real Estate transactions March 19 - April 3, 2018: 4 at more than $1 million each
- Real Estate Transactions in the San Juan Islands Feb. 21 - March 1, 2018
- Real Estate transactions recorded Feb. 7-Feb. 20. 2018
- Recent Real Estate Transactions in the San Juan Islands: Jan. 1 - Feb. 7, 2018