Due to ongoing repairs on Washington State Ferries M/V Hyak (one of the domestic San Juan Islands vessels), all international Sidney, B.C. sailings are cancelled through Saturday, Sept. 1, while the M/V Chelan is reassigned to the domestic route.
• Aug. 23-Sept 1: All international sailings from Aug. 23 through Sept. 1 are cancelled. We will provide updated timelines for international sailings as they become available.
• Aug. 23-Sept 1: The 6:15 a.m. Anacortes to Lopez Island and 7:15 a.m. Lopez Island to Anacortes sailings are cancelled until the Hyak is returned to service.
Beginning Aug. 23 and until the Hyak is returned to service the following modifications have been made to scheduled sailings:
• 6 a.m. Anacortes to Orcas Island sailing will now allow vehicles traveling to Lopez Island
• 6:25 a.m. Anacortes to Friday Harbor sailing will make an additional stop at Lopez Island
• 7:35 a.m. Orcas Island to Anacortes sailing will make an additional stop at Lopez Island AND allow interisland vehicle traffic
Reservation holders on the cancelled 6:15 a.m. Anacortes departure should plan to check in 30 minutes prior to the 6:00 a.m. sailing, and will be loaded on either the 6:00 a.m. or 6:25 a.m. departures. All other westbound and eastbound sailings will depart as scheduled.
WSF apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause. Updates on international service forSunday, Sept. 2 and beyond will be provided as they become available. Check the WSF BULLETIN web page for updates.