Yakima's anchor Washington State Ferries photo
WSF BULLETIN: The Yakima's sailings have been cancelled until further notice after the ferry was damaged due to anchor malfunction on April 27. No one was hurt.
The #2 sailings have been cancelled and no new reservations are available through May 1 for the rest of the active sailings to accommodate displaced traffic. Existing reservations holders will be given priority on a first-come, first-serve basis and no-show fees will not be charged for those who do not wish to sail.
The following sailings have been cancelled:
- 4:15 a.m. Anacortes to Friday Harbor
- 5:45 a.m. Friday Harbor to Lopez
- 6:30 a.m. Lopez to Anacortes
- 7:30 a.m. Anacortes to Orcas
- 8:45 a.m. Orcas to Shaw
- 9:00 a.m. Shaw to Lopez
- 9:30 a.m. Lopez to Anacortes
- 10:35 a.m. Anacortes to Lopez
- 11:25 a.m. Lopez to Orcas
- 12:25 p.m. Orcas to Shaw
- 12:40 p.m. Shaw to Anacortes
- 4:30 p.m. Anacortes to Lopez
- 5:20 p.m. Lopez to Friday Harbor
- 6:25 p.m. Friday Harbor to Lopez
- 7:10 p.m. Lopez to Anacortes
- 8:25 p.m. Anacortes to Lopez
- 9:15 p.m. Lopez to Friday Harbor
- 10:05 p.m. Friday Harbor to Anacortes
WSF will continue to send updated travel information as it becomes available. Customers can check the online schedule for more information on scheduled upcoming sailings and also view the real-time travel map for live boat location information.