Are you looking for a way to serve your community? San Juan County Elections is looking for persons with disabilities and providers of services to persons with disabilities to serve on the Disability Advisory Committee.
Washington State Law requires every county to have a Disability Advisory Committee. The committee must include persons with disabilities and may include any interested person. One purpose of the Disability Advisory Committee is to provide input to the county elections department regarding accommodations to ensure equal access to voters with disabilities. The objective is to ensure that all voters can vote independently and privately.
San Juan County’s Disability Advisory Committee meeting will be on June 29 at 9 am via Microsoft Teams (Click here to join the meeting).
If you are interested, please contact the San Juan County Elections office at (360) 378-3357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Statement from Rick Larsen on initial primary election returns
- Ramel declares victory in primary election
- Lopez school levy passes easily
- San Juan County Seeks Pro & Con Committee Members for Voter’s Guide Pamphlet Statements
- Election security a key issue in the WA secretary of state race
- District Court Judge Carolyn Jewett running for re-election
- Kulseth running for re-election as San Juan County Assessor
- Thinking about running for office? Filing week is May 16-20
- Jane Fuller running for Lopez seat on San Juan County Council
- Peterson seeking 3rd term as San Juan County Treasurer
- Eric Peter is running to be San Juan County Sheriff
- San Juan County Sheriff Ron Krebs running for re-election
- San Juan County Clerk Lisa Henderson running for re-election
- San Juan County Prosecutor won't seek 8th term
- Amy Vira running to be San Juan County Prosecutor
- Warmenhoven is running for San Juan County Auditor