Voters in Lopez Island School District passed a Replacement Educational Programs and Operations Levy 508 (70.75%) to 210 (29.25%) on Primary Election Day August 2, 2022.
As of 8 p.m., islanders chose Senator Patty Murray (3,116 votes) and Tiffany Smiley (917 votes) as the top two finishers in the U.S. Senate race. They are the top two in the statewide results.
U.S. Rep Rick Larsen 2,414 votes and Jason Call 925 were the top two choices for Representative for District 2 Congressional District. Larsen finished first statewide, Dan Matthews came in second statewide.
In the race for Secretary of State, Steven Hobbs, who was appointed after Kim Wyman left the position to work in the Biden Administration, came in first in San Juan County with 2,348 votes. Hobbs and And
Julie Anderson finished second in the islands with 603 votes. Hobbs and Anderson were also the top two in statewide results..
In the Eastsound Precinct Officer race, David Turnoy garnered 59 votes to Dan Christopherson's 29 votes.
- Statement from Rick Larsen on initial primary election returns
- Ramel declares victory in primary election
- San Juan County Seeks Pro & Con Committee Members for Voter’s Guide Pamphlet Statements
- Election security a key issue in the WA secretary of state race
- People needed to serve on San Juan County Elections Disability Advisory Committee
- District Court Judge Carolyn Jewett running for re-election
- Kulseth running for re-election as San Juan County Assessor
- Thinking about running for office? Filing week is May 16-20
- Jane Fuller running for Lopez seat on San Juan County Council
- Peterson seeking 3rd term as San Juan County Treasurer
- Eric Peter is running to be San Juan County Sheriff
- San Juan County Sheriff Ron Krebs running for re-election
- San Juan County Clerk Lisa Henderson running for re-election
- San Juan County Prosecutor won't seek 8th term
- Amy Vira running to be San Juan County Prosecutor
- Warmenhoven is running for San Juan County Auditor