Janet DeFreece Kline and the Wilson family are coordinating with Calvery Chapel in Friday Harbor to collect donations for the final expenses and continued needs of the Finney family following the death of Abigail Finney.
Donations can be mailed to P.O Box 1634, Friday Harbor, WA 98250. Please designate on your check that the donation is for the Finney family.
The Sheriff's Office is searching for Finney's husband Eric Kulp, after the 38-year-old woman's body was found on Shaw Island on April 5, 2018.
- Kulp sentenced to 190 months for murder second degree
- Kulp to appear in court May 18 to face charges of 2nd-degree murder
- Update: Charges of unlawful imprisonment drawn up against Kulp
- Prelim hearing for Kulp delayed due to hospitalization; Finney died in November 2017
- Injured Kulp taken into custody in Skagit County
- Person of interest in death investigation sought