In 2011, I was referred to Steve Brandli by another attorney in San Juan County because he was “the best attorney in the County”. I was facing a life threatening divorce with a man that had repeatedly told he would kill me and the details of how he would do it.
Steve is an extremely compassionate and understanding man. He comforted me through a very insane divorce and difficult time in my life.
Throughout the process, Steve made sure that I stayed focused on the priorities at hand. My father died during that time and we chose Steve as our estate attorney as well. Despite family discord, he made sure everything was done according to the law and consoled those that opposed the details of my father’s Will.
Also during that time, he oversaw a large real estate transaction for us. He excelled in all areas. His experience and ability to research is without comparison.
Steve has been my attorney and friend for seven years. He will be a very fair, compassionate and knowledgeable Judge in San Juan County. Please join me in voting for Steve Brandli as our next District Court judge.
- Voter turnout 81.43 percent in San Juan County; Updated vote totals
- Election results: Krebs, Gaylord and Jewett win, affordable housing REET approved
- Grifo: Supports Brandli for District Court Judge
- Gaydos: Supports Gaylord for county Prosecutor
- Ranker: Supports Jewett for District Court Judge
- Longan: Supports Brandli for District Court Judge
- Storey: Supports Asher for Sheriff
- Editorial: Brandli is the logical choice for District Court Judge
- Editorial: A hesitant Yes For Homes
- Mock Election now open for all Washington K-12 students
- 44 Businesses and Organizations: We support Yes for Homes
- Evans and Brownell: Support Randy Gaylord
- Samish Indian Nation Chairman: Supports Initiative 1631
- Mager: Elect Steve Brandli
- Some ballots cast, others still on the way to voters' mailboxes
- Alexander: Supports Brandli for District Court Judge
- Nick Power: I know where the problems are in the county
- Gaylord running for 7th term as county Prosecutor
- Did Krebs and Gaylord lie to the county Council?
- Brennan: Vote No on Initiative 1639
- Ibold: A reluctant Yes for Homes
- Jensen: Supports Brandli for District Court Judge
- Brandli would like to be the next District Court Judge
- Jewett's goal to be a judge may be in sight
- Weiss: Endorses Power for Prosecuting Attorney
- Delay and Rands: Vote for Brandli for District Court
- Drath: Vote Yes for Homes
- Lange: Why I Support Randy Gaylord for Prosecuting Attorney
- OPALCO supports WA I-1631
- Appel: Our Necessary Alliance
- Retired FBI agent endorses Asher for Sheriff
- Fouquette: How do I fairly navigate the Sheriff’s Guild endorsement?
- Brennan: I-1639 is Wasted Energy
- Brash: Vote Yes for Homes
- Rhoads: Vote Yes for Homes
- Graham: Vote Yes for Homes
- Kaiman: Supports Brandli for District Court Judge
- Peter: Supports Krebs for Sheriff
- Sheriff's Guild endorses Krebs
- Brennan: Doesn't trust Sheriff Krebs
- OPALCO Supports Affordable Housing Solutions: Vote YES FOR HOMES
- Johns: Supported Krebs for sheriff in 2014, will not vote for him in 2018
- Strutz: Vote Yes for Homes
- Roberts: Vote Yes for Homes
- Ford: Supports Brandli for District Court Judge
- Franciosi: Supports Brandli for District Court Judge
- Murray: Affordable Housing - From A Senior Point of View
- Grout: Vote Yes for Homes
- Appleton: Commends Gaylord and Jewett
- Magee: Vote Yes for Homes referendum
- deGavre: Why I won't vote for Gaylord
- Zwilling: Supports Brandli for District Court Judge
- Does the Brady letter matter?
- Moe: Three Reasons to Re-elect Randy Gaylord
- Six attorneys express support for Nick Powers
- Latsinova: Supports Nick Power for Prosecuting Attorney
- Olson: Businesses hurt by affordable housing shortage
- Milliken: Supports Asher for Sheriff
- Alderton: Our community needs safe and affordable homes
- Flanery: Supports Power for Prosecuting Attorney
- How much are the candidates spending and who is contributing?
- Pollard: Time to retire Gaylord
- Guest Column by Alex MacLeod: Gaylord ignored warnings about disgraced detective
- Stamper: Supports Gaylord for Prosecuting Attorney
- Dustrude: Supports Gaylord for Prosecuting Attorney
- Orcas Resource Center: Vote Yes for affordable housing REET
- Have questions about Affordable housing REET?
- Drozd: Supports Gaylord for prosecutor
- Lawrence: Vote yes for Affordable Housing REET
- Jung: Vote yes on Affordable Housing REET
- Barbour: Vote Yes on Housing REET
- Ever wonder how ballots are counted? Process may surprise you
- Kenimond: Supports Nick Power for Prosecuting Attorney
- Pederson: Supports Gaylord for PA
- Tharp: Support Nick Power for San Juan County Prosecutor