From the colorful quilts in the Fiber Arts Building, to the towering metal hive, to the scarecrows welcomed back this year, islanders of all ages showed off their talents at the 2017 San Juan County Fair.
One of the most popular exhibits were the baby pygmy goats in the Goat Barn.
- Racing contraptions compete in Zucchini 500
- Slideshow: Livestock Auction, animal exhibits
- Town team wins Fair Feud at the 2017 San Juan County Fair
- Island Loop Run: Kelly and Liguori first man and woman across the finish line
- Islanders model their Trashion Fashion
- Horse games at the 2017 San Juan County Fair - slideshow