Friday Harbor’s baseball team swept Concrete 6-2 and 15-0 Friday, April 26 and clinched at least a share of the 2019 Northwest 2B/1B League title.
Friday Harbor's Gavin Flaum smacked three doubles and a single and drove in two runs in the Wolverines' victory over Concrete. Matt Pranger photo
Marshall Clark fanned 15 Lion batters and allowed only two hits in the first game at Hartman Field. Gavin Flaum cracked three doubles and a single and drove in two runs. Lucas Chevalier rapped a pair of base hits and Nick Herko contributed two RBI.
In the second game, Herko and Clark each knocked in three runs on a single and double. Chevalier singled twice and had an RBI.
Friday Harbor — 6-0 in league — can secure solo possession of the conference crown at second-place Concrete (4-3) Tuesday, April 30. The Wolverines, 9-2 overall, close regular conference play at home with a doubleheader against Darrington (1-6) Friday, May 3.
- Friday Harbor baseball wins 5-3
- Friday Harbor blanks Concrete for Bi-District title, earns trip to state
- UPDATED: Friday Harbor shuts out Crosspoint, advances to Bi-District Baseball Championship
- Combining hard work and “fun” fuels Friday Harbor baseball dynasty
- Friday Harbor hosts Crosspoint Thursday in Bi-District baseball playoff
- SLIDESHOW ADDED: Wolverine baseball team twice lop Loggers in league finales
- Friday Harbor clobbers Concrete, secures league baseball title
- Wolverines conquer Vikings on baseball diamond
- Friday Harbor blanks Darrington in baseball
- Friday Harbor sweeps Orcas in baseball DH
- Trojans defeat Wolverine baseball squad
- Friday Harbor blanks Sultan in baseball
- Friday Harbor ball teams open season with victories