Friday Harbor will be hosting Crosspoint High School in the 2019 Class 2B Bi-District Baseball Tournament. The game is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. Thursday, May 9 at Hartman Field.
Crosspoint advanced to the semifinal by blanking Orcas Island 10-0 in a Bi-District play-in game Tuesday, May 7.
The Wolverines, the top-seeded District 1 team, won the Northwest 2B/1B League with a 9-0 record and are 12-2 for the season. The Warriors, the second seed from District 2, finished fourth in the SeaTac 1B League with an 8-4 record and are 11-5 overall. The Friday Harbor-Crosspoint winner advances to the Bi-District Championship game at Janicki Fields in Sedro-Woolley Saturday, May 11. The loser moves into consolation play, also at Janicki May 11. Bi-District’s top-two teams advance to the Class 2B State Tournament.
- Friday Harbor baseball wins 5-3
- Friday Harbor blanks Concrete for Bi-District title, earns trip to state
- UPDATED: Friday Harbor shuts out Crosspoint, advances to Bi-District Baseball Championship
- Combining hard work and “fun” fuels Friday Harbor baseball dynasty
- SLIDESHOW ADDED: Wolverine baseball team twice lop Loggers in league finales
- Friday Harbor clobbers Concrete, secures league baseball title
- Friday Harbor sweeps Lions in baseball DH, clinches share of league title
- Wolverines conquer Vikings on baseball diamond
- Friday Harbor blanks Darrington in baseball
- Friday Harbor sweeps Orcas in baseball DH
- Trojans defeat Wolverine baseball squad
- Friday Harbor blanks Sultan in baseball
- Friday Harbor ball teams open season with victories